Friday, October 31, 2014

Paris in the Fall ...

These delectable cheeses featured in a picnic lunch last Fall, while traveling through the South of France: 
purchased at a market in the delightful town of Uzès, in this instance.

But the fact is, I'm mired in the technical so-called 'back-end' of the blog today.

While I would love to do nothing more than reflect on the magnificent sights, sounds and flavors experienced in Paris & Provence last September ... Case in point, this terrific potager in the charming wine village of Tavel,



I'm engaged instead in a frustrating battle with an advertisement that I have been unable to remove from my posts here.


I would much prefer to recall the jaw-dropping beauty of Gordes


and the wonderful Sunday in Paris, when I strolled along the elevated gardens of the 'Promenade Plantee' - where a staircase right outside the door of my Air B&B allowed access.

C'est la vie!

1 comment:

  1. danke für die wunderschönen bilder!!! liebe grüße von angie aus deutschland

    ReplyDelete